Sunday, April 26, 2009

11 Months!





She fell asleep the other night watching Mickey Mouse. So sweet!
Olivia's favorite thing to do is go through my purse and wallet and pull EVERYTHING out! She does it about 3 times everyday.
Sometimes it is just easier to let Olivia feed herself. She decided the bowl would make a perfect hat:)

Olivia is a very entertaining baby. She has gotten quite the personality and attitude lately. She has a total of 8 teeth, 4 top and 4 bottom. She hasn't had an ear infection in over a month, yeah! She is getting very close to walking. Just tonight, she took seven steps. But she is very stubborn about walking and will only do it when she wants to. She is still very loud! How did I get the two loudest kids in the world?? Olivia is awesome at going to sleep, just not staying asleep! She still gets up numerous times a night and I haven't had the energy to let her cry it out. Speak of the devil, she just woke up:) Why can't my children sleep through the night? I will forever be jealous of those people whose babies have slept through the night since they were 4 months old. Her new thing she started doing is sticking her hand in her mouth and gagging herself. She gags herself until she starts coughing. She thinks it's hilarious. We were feeding the missionaries the other night and she started gagging herself, and then all of the sudden she was throwing up! The missionaries were pretty disgusted by it! Ahhh, the joys of being a parent.

5 comments:

Sarah F. said...

She is so cute! Someday we will hvae to get her and Nathan together! Nathan doesn't sleep all that well either. It is always so frustrating to hear about other people's babies who are perfect sleepers right from the start. I love the picture of her sticking her foot in her mouth...priceless. She really is adorable.

jennifer rogers said...

i don't think that any babies sleep through the night I just think that those parents are heavy sleepers and just sleep through their babies crying! Olivia is so dang cute!

Melissa said...

Actually, you are lucky! I am the one with the two loudest kids.
Olivia is so precious. My daughter did the same thing with the gagging. I just don't get the fun?

Jennifer said...

Wow...I remember I started reading your blog just before you announced you were pregnant. Time flies!!

Margie Quilter said...

Ok if that little face doesn't say I'm pam's daughter, I don't know what does!!!