Friday, September 4, 2009

Maddy's First Day of Kindergarten





David wanted to get in the picture action.

Maddy finally started Kindergarten!! We were all very excited. She only goes half days, 12:30-3:30, because Utah schools are apparently stupid! Fortunately Micha and I both had the day off so we were able to take her to school. We got there and they had muffins and milk for the kids. After that the teachers lined up the classes and took them inside. I am proud to say I didn't cry, I was too excited that she finally started! Anyways, when she got home from school I asked her how it was and she said, "Good, I got a Disney Magazine". Are you kidding me, that's all I get after hearing you talk about going to school for the past year! She finally told me she made 2 friends but didn't know their names. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Hutchings and she seems to be a great teacher and Maddy really likes her. Hopefully she will have a wonderful first year of school and not get in too much trouble!!

6 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

i can't believe my little maddy is all grown up! I can remember the first time I held her when she was only 45 minutes old! She is such a pretty little girl and I miss her little high pitched voice!

Sarah F. said...

Ahh...she looks so cute! She and Lauren would get along so great! We need to get them together.

Jeffrey Roe said...

Already in school. She is a big girl and she will want an allowance next.

Margie Quilter said...

she looks just like you... SO CUTE :) How's your hair??

Danielle said...

Only a half day??? I am all about the full day kindergarden. Anyway, she looks really cute.

Candice said...

I still can't believe you're old enough to have a kindergartener! She looks very sweet and ready for a great year - have fun!