Sunday, April 6, 2008

Too Much TV

I have come to the conclusion that Madison is watching way too much TV! She came up to me a couple of days ago and said, "Mom you need to buy those green bags so you can stop throwing money away." She was referring to those bags that are supposed to keep your fruits and veggies fresher for longer. Then today I was telling Micha I wanted to go to Home Depot and buy some flowers to plant and Maddy chimes in, " I know mom, why don't you just buy that green stuff, you just roll it out, water it, and flowers bloom." I really wasn't sure what she was talking about, And sure enough later this afternoon when we were watching TV, the commercial for the roll out flower bed came on and she was right! The commercial says, "Just roll it out, water it, and watch your flowers appear." And Maddy says, "See that's what I was talkin' about.
So if you need to know the latest products on the market just ask Maddy!!

1 comment:

Marcie Kump said...

Jeff and I got a kick out of that!