Monday, July 21, 2008

Picture Tag

I saw this on my cousin Julie's blog and thought it was cute. It took me forever to do though. I am sure there is an easier way to do it, I just didn't figure it out! I think I might have left out a couple of things.

Here's how it works...for each question, look up the answer on google image search. Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST PAGE OF RESULTS ONLY. If you want to do this (which I would love it if you did) please post in my comments that you completed it so I can view yours.



My Age

Place I'd Like to Visit


My Favorite Place

Favorite Object

Favorite Food

Favorite Animal

Favorite Color

City I was born in

City I live in now

Friends Nickname

Past Pet


Past Love


First Name

Last Name

Bad Habit

First Job

My college degree
What I am doing right now

2 comments:

Jen T. said...

I would have to say my favorite was the boy peeing for P.P.

jennifer rogers said...

that was a funny game and I will attempt to play as soon as I have the internet back up....