Monday, December 6, 2010

A Shout Out to Olivia!

I needed to give my little girl a shout out for being passy-free for a month now, we took it away on November 6! I completely forgot to post about it and I think its a huge deal when this happens.  I always feel so guilty taking away my babies pacifiers.  That is her comfort she's had since she was born, but I know it has to go.  It get's to the point where they look ridiculous and are way too big to have that in their mouth.  I was amazed again at how easy the transition was.  She bit a hole in her last passy and I told her to throw it in the trash. She asked for it for the first couple of days and I would remind her she threw it away.  And that was it!  I would much rather see that precious smile than an ugly pacifier!!

2 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

yay olivia! she's such a cutie and I just love spending time with that wild girl!

Andrea said...

I found your from Marji's blog.

I have to say that I think I am more attached then the kids are.
Way to go Olivia.

She really does have a great smile.