Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Madison's 7th Birthday!!




 Opening presents
 So I told the Cookie Company I wanted Ballerina Slippers......... Looks like flip flops!!  Micha picked up the cake, otherwise I would have made them redo it!  I mean, we are big fans of flip flops, but not on a b-day cake!
 The kids didn't seem to care what was on the cake!
 Madison wanted to have a sleepover for her birthday this year and naively I said Yes!  She had about 12 friends over on Friday night and 4 spent the night.  The party itself was fun but very crazy(and a little too long).  The girls that spent the night went to bed at 1:30 and up by 7:30!! I was absolutely exhausted!!  Micha and I decided we are done with sleepovers!!  Madison loved her party and was so happy to spend her special day with so many of her friends and family!  I can't believe that she is 7!! Madison still loves being the center of attention.  She loves going to school and learning.  She has become an excellent little reader.  She is in her 3rd year of dance and loves it. We LOVE you Maddy Cakes!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I had a feeling you might have second thoughts about half way into the sleepover! :) SO. MUCH. WORK...AND ENERGY! Ana had a ball. Thanks for having her. I hope she behaved.