Thursday, June 19, 2008

I almost got a smile from her.

Maddy and Olivia sleeping together one morning.

We like to start them young on video games in our family. She was ready to play Mario Kart.
Big Sister Maddy and Olivia before church on Sunday.

Sorry everyone has had to see Maddy's bloody head for a couple weeks. My computer is still down so I have to wait till Micha gets home to use his. Olivia is still being a great baby, she is really doing great at night. She already is a pacifier lovin' baby which is nice b/c it gives me and my boobs a break!(Sorry Jim for mentioning boobs in my blog :) She also loves the swing, just like Maddy she can sleep hours in it!!I can't believe she is almost a month old.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

don't worry, Jim doesn't read the blogs, he just looks at the pictures! Olivia is such a cutie! Thomas is missing Maddy!

Clare said...

When you feel like it, we should all go to dinner!
Olivia looks so long! Your girls are too precious!