Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Got Tagged

3 Joys
1. My Family
2. Diet Coke
3. Shopping

3 Fears
1. Losing a family member or a loved one
2. My house being broke into, being raped, kidnapped, and attacked
3. Driving in the rain on the highway

3 Goals
1. Get out of debt
2. Lose the rest of my pregnancy weight
3. Not to let Olivia sleep with us

3 Current Obsessions
1. Spider Solitaire
2. The T.V. show Shear Genius, I watched the first season the other day and I am now hooked.
3. My new baby girl, I just can't get enough of her.

3 Random Surprising Facts
1. I make my bed and Madison's bed every day(I can't leave the house until it's done)
2. I love paying bills(not the actual paying money to people, but keeping up with bills and our checking account)
3. I stayed the whole night alone in my house for the first time a couple of nights ago and I didn't have a panic attack!! Yeah for me!

No comments: