Saturday, December 20, 2008

Garvan Woodland Gardens

If you look closely you can see a giant fish in the trees.
Maddy informed Jenny that she "stole her pose"
The upside down house
Inside the gingerbread house.
The gingerbread house. I think Jenny watches ANTM too much:)
Grandma with the grandkids.



Grandma found a granola bar in her purse so the kids were feeding it to the fish.



My mom is a big fan of Garvan Gardens in Hot Springs. She took Maddy there last year to see all the lights and wanted to take us again this year. It was such a beautiful day on Friday, 70 degrees, we decided it would be a perfect day to go. I wasn't prepared for our little outdoor extravaganza and wore my cute boots that aren't very walking friendly. I survived, my feet pretty much stay numb b/c of the torture I put them through daily. It was my first time going and it is a very beautiful place. They had beautiful trails, waterfalls, and decorations. The kids loved being able to run around and look at everything.

Just a little warning as you look through these pics, Maddy is quite the poser and rarely takes normal pictures. I guess I better stop watching Americas Next Top Model with her:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, you might want to find a different show for Maddy to emulate :) Looks like a fun day!