Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Branson




The whole Bailey Family.
It snowed in Branson the morning we left.

Grayson, Maddy, Sophie, and Hazel riding some spinning ride.

Maddy driving the Go Karts for the first time.
Terry, Scarlet, Bud, and Olivia.
Playing Laser Tag is a Branson tradition. There were about 15 of us playing. I am awful at it, but it's still fun to play.
Tiffany and Kiera enjoying the wonderful weather.
Not really sure what Maddy is doing.
We go to Branson every year for Thanksgiving with all the Bailey Family. We did all the usual things, go karts, laser tag, swimming, movies, shows, and lots of eating! We went and saw The Acrobats of China and Maddy loved it! She was amazed by the acrobats and all of the incredible things they could do. She was clapping and yelling at the acrobats the whole time. People around us were cracking up at all her comments. Some of them included,"You are the best!", "It's not true, she can't do that!", "Oh my gosh, that is amazing!". Micha and I really enjoyed it to, Olivia enjoyed the first 10 minutes before she fell asleep. My favorite part of Branson is the shopping! They have a wonderful outlet mall with all my favorite stores. This year I decided to go at Midnight when they opened and that was a huge mistake!! It was absolute madness. The lines were ridiculous! I was about to leave and call it quits when my inner-shopper kicked in and I new I couldn't leave the mall on the most wonderful day of the year! I stood in line at the Gap for about 30 minutes and then my wonderful SIL stood in line for me at Gymboree while I went and shopped elsewhere. I came back and she was still in line so we waited another 30 minutes in line together before reaching the cashier! After these 2 stores it was about 2:00 and the mall had died down dramatically and I was able to shop with ease. I then returned to the mall 2 more times before we left Branson, I just couldn't get enough! We had a great time in Branson as always and look forward to next year.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Gabby has that same outfit from Target. Maggie has the shirt, too! If only we could get all those girls together, they have the matching outfits! Why don't y'all come to Disneyland with us?

Jen T. said...

What a great idea!! Otherwise you will just be left out AGAIN Pam. Whatever you think. I know Maddy isn't too big on Disney Land or California!;)

Clare said...

Looks like y'all had a blast!! But we missed you! :(

OH...and I hope you got your muddy buddy's cleaned up :)

Candice said...

Thata girl with the shopping! I wish I was there, I would have been right there until morning time. Looks like you all had a great time, Maddy sounds like quite the commentator - I love how fun kids are!

Ingrid said...

How fun to be with that much family! You guys look great! Your girls are so adorable! I'm afraid Olivia looks like she's thinning out, and you better tell her she can't yet. You have to enjoy their chub as long as possible, there's not much better in the world than a sweet little innocent chubs.