Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa Pics

The girls with Santa. Olivia wasn't too sure of Santa. When she looked directly at him her little chin would start to quiver. Madison told Santa she wanted the Wii Princess game. Easy enough and mission accomplished!

Olivia was very obsessed with her ribbon and wanted to chew on it the whole time.
Olivia was upset when we took her ribbon from her.

I didn't realize how difficult it is to get 2 kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time. Nearly IMPOSSIBLE! Olivia was messing with her bow, pulling the tree, or doing her motorboat impersonation. And then anytime Olivia would look at us Maddy would be looking off somewhere else. We got a couple of cute shots but most of them were pretty crazy.
I love this picture and her always crazy hair!!
This is Maddy after seeing Santa. She wore these reindeer antlers all day long! .
Madison and Brock on the way to see Santa. Apparently Brock likes holding hands now, quite the lady's man.

2 comments:

Candice said...

I want to play the wii princess game - never heard of it, but sounds fun! I love their matching dresses, very sweet pix; and I think Olivia is more Brock's age :)

Ingrid said...

You're sooo right. Who would have known how hard it could be for 2 kids to be photogenic at the same time. When I have more kids, I swear I'll have to photoshop heads from smiling pictures. I know they'll never cooperate. Maddy is smiling like a little in each one, and Olivia looked so cute, even when she didn't want to smile at the right time! Brock's already goin' for the older chics...