Wednesday, January 28, 2009

8 Months Old


I am a few days late but what can you do? Olivia is moving right along discovering new things everyday. She started army crawling about 2 weeks ago and is now into everything(oh the joys of mobile babies!) Olivia also discovered how to pull herself up in her crib. Her 2 bottom teeth have come in. She learned how to clap and is now waving "bye, bye". She babbles "dada and mama". I'm not convinced she knows what she is saying but it's still nice to hear. She is a very vocal baby and you always know she is in the room. She also has a new love..........Baby Einstein(this is my new love as well b/c it keeps her entertained when needed). Her favorite is Baby Numbers. She also started eating more table foods. She loves potatoes and green beans. We are having issues sleeping at night b/c she thinks she needs to wake up 2-3 times a night to eat!!!! I hate to break it to her that she's not so little anymore and those chubby thighs and Buddha belly would suggest she is getting enough to eat during the day. I'm not sure why she started this but I am not enjoying it at all. Hopefully it will end soon but I'm not really counting on it!


She didn't want to cooperate today when taking pictures. She is a crazy girl!
These are the towels I made for the girls bathroom a couple of weeks ago. I think they turned out way cute and plan on making some more.

She loves to eat!!!

6 comments:

Sarah F. said...

She is adorable...is looks like she has quite the personality too! I love the towels. How did you do the names?

Clare said...

did you monogram the names on towels, too?

your so talented and i didn't even know it!

also, i'm sure i've missed maddy's bday party, and we have a gift for her, so i'll have to remember it next time we get together!

jennifer rogers said...

i can't believe that olivia is already 8 months old! She is the cutest thing since maddy of course! good luck with the sleeping thing!

Candice said...

It's nice to hear updates of skills that babies have since it has been way too long since my child development class, and if I ever plan on raising children I better remember! She looks so cute in that chair :)

Danielle said...

What a cutie. She and Katy are less than a month apart. This is my favorite baby age. Towels are way cute.

Ingrid said...

I love the one of the girls hugging their daddy. I can't believe you did those towels!!! I'll pay you to make me some if I ever have a girl, that is if you're up for it :) I'm sorry Olivia is waking you up a few times at night. NOT fun for you. Jaren is still a nursing boy and asks for it at night- I haven't had a full night's sleep since before I was pregnant with Braeden-that's over 4 years. I wish you luck. I need some myself :) And I love your background!