Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Years............Better Late then Never!!

We had a couple of friends over on New Years Eve. We ate way too much, played some games, and talked. It was nice to ring in the New Year with friends and family.
Clare, Chris, and Baxter.
The Boys playing video games.
Jenn, Maggie, Pam, Clare, and Jenny ringing in the New Year.
Baxter(Chris and Clare's dog) was pretty tired after a long night with Winston.
Winston was pooped too.
Olivia and Maggie playing together.
The girls didn't make it to midnight.....thank goodness!!
It was funny b/c I cut Maddy's hair that day without telling Micha(one of those dad's who wants their little girls hair to be long) and was pretty sure he wouldn't notice. Yeah, I was right, in fact he came up to Maddy and said, "Wow Maddy, I think your hair is getting longer!" Ha, I just laughed and told him I had just cut it! He couldn't get mad b/c he had just made that comment:)

2 comments:

Clare said...

We had a great time that night! But, we always have great times with y'all!

Candice said...

That hair comment is hilarious, I love guys and their observation skills! Looks like fun, glad you had a nice night :) Oh, and I forgot that you like sushi (from my morimoto post), I wish I could cook Japanese food and especially that yummy dressing on their house salads!