Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison!

4 1/2 years old
21 months old











7 months old



3 months old


6 months old



I can't believe that my little girl is 5 years old!! It has gone by way too fast. Madison has grown into such a beautiful and intelligent little girl. She keeps us on our toes and is always the life of the party. She started dance this year and absolutely loves it. She loves to learn, she is always asking questions and wanting to know about everything. She loves going to Primary at church and is very enthusiastic about it. She has been a wonderful big sister to Olivia loves to help out with her. Madison is very eager to start Kindergarten this year and is always asking when she gets to go. She is counting down the days until she gets to go to school.



Maddy was very excited about turning five this year. She said this was her best birthday ever! Sophie spent the night with her last night and they got to stay up late watching movies and being silly. Maddy got to open a few presents this morning and then we went to the Jump Zone to play. I told Madison that she could go anywhere she wanted for dinner(I assumed she would say Senor Tequilas or Mc Donalds). She thought about it and then said, "I want to go to the noodle place with shrimp." Translation=Macarroni Grill. This girl can eat the heck out of some pasta!! So we went to Macarroni Grill and she immediately told the waitress it was her birthday but her daddy was in Utah. She then ordered Penne Rustica(by far the best choice). We ate our dinner and then they brought out a huge piece of chocolate cake with a candle in it. A guy sang happy birthday to her in Italian and after he was done she said"That was pretty silly", and then blew out her candle. We had a great day and I look forward to celebrating many more. She is now looking forward to her Birthday Party in a couple of weeks with all her friends.(We had to delay the party until the end of the month since Micha was out of town, and we needed a little time to recover from Christmas!)








4 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Pam....she is adorable! She looks like a mini-Pam!

Trish said...

I can't believe she's 5 either! I'm so glad Gabby has a cousin as goofy and nutty as she is!

Candice said...

I love those pics, she looks so pretty, Micha is going to have to get a shotgun to polish in front of the boys when she starts dating! Wish her happy birthday from me, not that she knows who I am, but I feel like I know her from this blog :)

Jennifer said...

My question is, when did we all grow up and start having kids?? Well, I don't have any, but everyone else I know does!
Maddy is a very beautiful little girl - Happy Birthday!