Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Birthday!





I had a great birthday this year! Much better then last years when it snowed and ruined my birthday. My birthday started Friday morning with an hour long massage. It was absolutely wonderful and so relaxing! I felt like a new woman after it. Micha surprised me with my present Friday night, he got me a brand new system for my car. I got a new car about a month ago, a Ford Explorer, and the system sucked. I love to have my music loud so I was frustrated at the crappy system that came in the car. The best part of the new system was it came with an Ipod plug-in. I hate those stupid converters that use the radio, they are awful!! Anyways, I was so excited, it was the perfect gift! Friday night we went to dinner at Kobes, a hibachi grill, and I cleaned my plate and had wished I ordered double fried rice b/c it was so good. Oh well, what can ya do. Saturday we got up and went to Chilis for lunch and then Micha drove me around while I did some shopping. It was such a beautiful day that he was happy sitting in the car listening to music while I shopped. We went home and they surprised me with a cake from Cold Stone. All I can say is YUM!!! It was the cake batter flavor, my favorite, with red velvet cake. I had a great birthday and was happy to spend it with my family. Thanks Micha, Love ya!!!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Ooh - happy late bday Pammy - sorry I missed it, silly facebook didn't remind me (or I didn't check it, oops)! Glad you had such a nice time - and please send your masseuse my way!