Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just some Pics

Today, Maddy came up to me and asked if she could go get her nails done at the place where I get mine done. She had a little bit of money and she said that is how she wanted to spend it. I told her we could go and she was so excited. She kept saying, "I am so excited, I've never gotten my nails done." She ended up getting a manicure and a pedicure. She picked hot pink for her toes and bright blue for her fingers and got flowers on them.
One of Olivia's favorite thing to do is look out the back door.(Ignore how nasty and dirty the window is, b/w Olivia and Winston, there is no keeping it clean)

We looked out the window on Saturday night and huge snow flakes were falling down. Maddy went outside and made a few snowballs with what we had.
Maddy is a corn freak. I think she ate 4 ears this night.
Olivia is becoming a fan also.
Here is that stupid straw hat again, just turned another way.
Maddy and Winston playing.

2 comments:

Margie Quilter said...

Looks like you have a little Pam on your hands!

Candice said...

What a fun first trip to the salon - and that pic of her jumping is great!