Sunday, July 26, 2009

Madison's Talk


So Madison gave her first talk in Primary today. She was so excited and decided she wanted to talk about families. So we wrote the talk this morning(because that's when I remembered), printed it off, and practiced. She ran into primary and exclaimed to everyone, "I am giving a talk today" and sat up front in the designated "talk chair". Micha went up to help her and she did a great job and I thought to myself, "It's over and she didn't say or do anything embarrassing." Well, think again! She ended her talk, said "Amen" and then screams in the microphone, "Bock", like what a chicken says!! Then all the kids begin laughing and yelling out "Bock" also!! Oh my, I am so nervous for her going to school and the things she is going to say and do! She loves to be the center of attention and loves to make people laugh, so I am picturing CLASS CLOWN!!! I am sure I will be recieving daily notes from her teacher!

9 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

that girl is so crazy! very cute picture of her...she is growing up too quick!

jennifer rogers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

BOCK!!!

lol

Clare said...

classic! i love it! i see many office visits in your near future :)

Danielle said...

That was hilarious!

Ingrid said...

Oh, so funny!!!! Wish I could have been there. I am nervous for when Braeden goes to school, too. It'll be interesting, that's for sure. He always goes up by himself in Sacrament meeting to bear his testimony. I always hope he doesn't do anything crazy or embarassing. But so far so good.... cross my fingers!

Ingrid said...

And, are you KIDDING me? I didn't know you moved to Utah!?! I am so excited to see you sometime soon! I'll let you know when we come down.

Anonymous said...

Bock, I love it!!!

Candice said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! Kris and I are primary teachers, I wish we'd have fun kids like her to make us laugh :)