Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Girls

The girls playing Wii before bed. Liv loves to watch Maddy play "The Littlest Pet Shop" and act like all the animals. Her favorite is the frog and she loves to hop around like a frog and say "ribbit".

Madison has to have her sleeping mask on when she goes to bed every night.(I always go in and take it off after she falls asleep, I am a little paranoid about it slipping down her neck and choking her) She is very serious about her sleeping :)


I forgot to post the pictures from Madison's school St. Patrick's Day Program. It was a cute program and Madison did a great job. This is Madison with some of her friends afterward.

7 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

Madison is a crack-up. Wearing her sleeping mask at night, sounds like something that my 4-year old daughter would do too! Taking it off after she falls asleep, sounds like something that I would do too! :)

jennifer rogers said...

I know she doesn't wear that mask at night that girl is too much! She is growing up so much I can't wait to hang out with her this summer if ya'll would just hurry up and get home!

Crystal, Russell and Our Boys said...

Madison's sleeping mask is so adorably hilarious! Cute Family!

Clare said...

madison is a hoot!

Ingrid said...

I love Madison's mask! Hilarious! What a girl... Liv has changed so much, lost baby fat and grew a ton of hair! So cute!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.