Thursday, February 10, 2011

SNOW AGAIN………

I can’t believe we got snow again!! Madison is going to be in school until July!!  Everyone was really talking up this snow storm coming and it definitely lived up to the hype!  Snow days are a nice time to get caught up on things.  I have taken the time to start on a school Excel project that is supposed to take 15 hours to complete. I was able to get a good jump on it.  I was also able to catch up on my DVR:)  I can’t believe how many shows I had to sit there and watch, but I took one for the team so I could delete them and free up some space!   Madison and Olivia have gotten to catch up on sleep(oh yeah, me too).  Micha had spent the days working from home.  Apparently his job doesn’t stop, it must be done.  Now it is almost 5:00 pm on Thursday and I am getting out of this house! We are going out to dinner b/c I am TIRED of cooking! We’ll see if I can convince Micha that we NEED to go to Target. That would just make the night complete!!  Hopefully this is the last of the snow this year, 65 degree weather is in the forecast for next week!! 

 Feb 2011 025 Feb 2011 029 Feb 2011 031

Livy fell asleep after the first round of snow fun. She took a 3 hour nap!! It was quite Heavenly:)

Feb 2011 033

Feb 2011 037 Feb 2011 039 Feb 2011 040 Feb 2011 044

We got about 7 1/2 inches!!

 Feb 2011 045 Feb 2011 047 Feb 2011 049 Feb 2011 051 We put a bowl out so we could make snow ice cream.  Madison loved it!

Feb 2011 052

Livy eating her ice cream topless! Don’t judge her, she is proud of her body!!

3 comments:

Jen T. said...

Wow that is the weirdest looking snowman I have every seen...I can tell Micha worked hard on it. It must remind him of your figure Pam!:) Baha! It's amazing how sweet Livy looks, when she is sleeping! And why do both of your kids have so many scratches on their faces?!;) Very fun!!

Bailey said...

Actually, Jen, we used that pregnant pic of you to inspire us for that snowman!! Those scratches were all self inflicted wounds done by themselves!!

Julie said...

Love your comment on the last picture!