Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Birthday!!

March 2011 022 March 2011 023

Me, JP, Clare, Chris, Otto, Kristen, Joe’s legs, and Anna’s head

March 2011 025 March 2011 013

Me and my girls!

March 2011 015

Madison and Brock

March 2011 016

Livy eating sushi. She loves it!

March 2011 019

Mmmmm……  Best sushi in Little Rock.  Doesn’t that just make your mouth water?

March 2011 020

After having a fabulous weekend in Dallas, I was able to come home and celebrate my Birthday with some of my oldest, bestest friends!  We went to Gina’s Sushi and I was spoiled with this AMAZING sushi.  We have been going to Gina’s for about 5 years now and can’t get enough.  Both Maddy and Livy eat sushi too.  Just a side note, white tuna is the best raw fish ever.  Anyways, back to my birthday.  It’s nights like these that I am so happy to be back in Arkansas and able to celebrate with by best friends.  Thank y’all for coming and celebrating with me!!  I kept the Beatys up past their bed time:)  25 isn’t so bad after all!!

3 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

we loved spending your birthday with you! Glad ya'll are back and that you are 30 now too :) doesn't it feel great!

Andrea said...

I hope it was great. That Sushi is killing me. When are we going for lunch?

Clare said...

we had a blast! even if we didn't get our beauty sleep :)