Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April Stuff

April 2011 006

Livy loves My Little Pony or in her words Hony Hony.  I love to hear her little imagination in action when she plays with her toys.

April 2011 003

Livy thought her skin needed a little moisturizing…….to be exact half a bottle of my face moisturizer!

April 2011 035

Yes, this was an after school snack…….Donuts and Cheese dip :)  This is Olivia’s extra CRANKY time of the day b/c she either needs a nap or took a very short one in the car and I will do just about anything to stop the WHINING!(Also a little sneak peek of my chairs I recovered recently.  I will post pics later after I paint them…….which could mean months)

April 2011 040

Reading books before bedtime.

I can not believe it is the middle of April already!!  Which means it is almost May, which means that this semester is almost over, which means 3 months of no CLASSES for ME!  The last couple of weeks of the semester are always the worst.  This is when all the papers and projects I have procrastinated on must be done(4 of them) in the next couple of weeks.  This is the time when this happens:

April 2011 041

and add 2 more loads that were in the washer/dryer!  I am looking forward to a couple of months of a little less stress and a little less laundry piled up!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I don't know how you do it. I am always so impressed with how clean your house it. How you help everyone with their kids, make dinner and do homework. You are awesome.