Friday, April 8, 2011

I HEART Kenny!!

image 

April 2011 008 Marji, Brandi, Me, and Andrea

April 2011 010

Billy Currington was one of the opening acts.  This is my second time seeing him and he is such a great performer!!  LOVE “Turnip Greens”April 2011 013 Ahhhh, Kenny………………April 2011 022 April 2011 025 Uncle Kracker was one of the openings too and then he came out and sang “When the Sun Goes Down” and a few more songs with Kenny.

April 2011 030

I was sooooo excite to go to this concert!  I haven’t seen Kenny since college, right before he got HUGE!  We had wonderful seats, we couldn’t believe how good they were.  He is my Favorite music artist and I LOVE all his songs!  The concert was AMAZING!!  He doesn’t need special effects or props to make a great show.   He gets so into his songs and you can tell he loves what he does.    My all time favorite song of his is “Anything but Mine” and I was THRILLED when he sang it!

 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I agree. My sentiments exactly. Lets do it again.