Friday, April 22, 2011

Princesses on Ice

 April 2011 048

Liv needed a little lip gloss before the show!

April 2011 050

Me and my Girls headed out to Princesses on Ice

April 2011 051 April 2011 052 We went with Leslie and Kennedy.  Madison gave me a list of all the food she wanted as I headed to the concession stand, this girl definitely enjoys her food!

April 2011 054

Livy sat on my lap the entire time and anytime I would sing the songs she would turn around and say, “Shhhhh, be quiet momma”.  Apparently she, like most people, doesn’t appreciate by singing voice. :)

April 2011 064

It turned out to be a fun night.  I think this is Madison’s third time going to this show, but I think this time she was more impressed with the Ice Skating than the Princesses.  Livy hadn’t had a nap and was a little tired, but still enjoyed it.  She said her favorite part was when the dragon from Sleeping Beauty came out and spit fire all over the ice rink.  After it happened, she just kept saying, “do it again momma, do it again”.  I am grateful that I am able to take my girls to fun things like this and give them fun memories.

No comments: