Friday, July 29, 2011

Fun in Hot Springs

The Hot Springs Church sets up on this beautiful hill. Perfect for a Giant water slide!July 2011 058

Maddy going down!

July 2011 060

She made it to the end!

 

July 2011 061

This is my Dad.  First hilarious part- My dad in Shorts! Second- My dad in a Hawaiian Shirt! Third- My dad in a straw hat! Fourth- My dad on a slip-n-slide!!  If you know my dad, you know that none of these things go with him(He mows the lawn in a shirt and tie)!!

July 2011 063

We went down to Hot Springs for a Pioneer Day Celebration at the Church.  They had this huge water slide set up and the kids/adults all loved it!  I was a little jealous at the fact that we never got to do this growing up!!  July 2011 068 July 2011 070 July 2011 072 July 2011 075

July 2011 076

Trish and Gabby came for a visit this past week.  It has been a year since I have seen them, so it’s been great to have them here.  We decided to go to the lake for a little change of scenery.  All the kids loved it!  They were a lot of fish swimming around us so the kids had fun trying to catch them…….nobody was successful. 

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So fun. Sad I missed it.

The Lady of the House said...

Me too! I couldn't believe we miss out on so much fun when I was there.

Our leaders were so boring. ;)