Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

Nov 2011 035 Nov 2011 032

Maddy’s school did a Breakfast with Santa.  Both girls were eager to sit on Santa’s lap and tell them what they wanted for Christmas.  Olivia told him a Dora Bike and Maddy requested an Ipod touch and a DSI.  After sitting on Santa’s lap, we ate pancakes and the girls made a frame for their picture with Santa. 

The countdown is on now for the arrival of our third girl.  I have about 4 weeks left and I’m so ready……….kind of.  Now that this semester is over I have been able to concentrate on getting everything ready for her.  I know these next couple of weeks will fly by and she will be here before we know it!  We have Christmas, New Years, and Maddy’s Birthday and Baptism to get through before this little dear arrives.  I keep telling Maddy that she might be sharing a Birthday with her little sister! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

who is the creepy elf in the picture? Maddy sure has expensive tastes...good luck with that :)

Andrea said...

What a fun idea. Maddy does have expensive taste. You will be busy over the next few weeks. I can't wait to meet her.