Saturday, March 22, 2008

Finally!!! Our new House!

Our Bedroom


The living room

Maddy's bedroom
The Kitchen(obviously)
We finally moved into our own place. We sold our other house back in October and have been living with my parents and Micha's parents. They were all awesome it was just the factor of not having my own place(and being pregnant). It basically sucked(except for mom's cooking :) After other deals falling through and plans changing weekly, we finally got this house. I am very happy with it and with everything being MINE again. Maddy is loving having all her things back, it was like Christmas for her because all of her toys have been in storage. I 'm sure we will end up moving again in the next year after having another baby and needing more space but it is wonderful for now!!
Here are some pics so Jenny will leave me alone and sorry for the awful quality, they are way blurry, my batteries were almost dead.

1 comment:

Marcie Kump said...

I'm glad you finally posted something new! Your house looks great. I am sure you are glad to have your own place again!