Monday, August 25, 2008

3 Months Old!




She has started sucking on her thumb and fingers.
Don't think she really liked her bunny robe!! :) I thought it looked pretty cute!

I can't believe Olivia is already 3 months old!! The time has flown by and she has gotten so big so fast!! She is still a very pleasant and calm baby. She still loves her swing and usually takes her naps in it. She loves to lay on our ottoman and talk and kick her little legs. She is very vocal and will coo and goo all day long and we love her sweet little smile. She has become quite the drool machine lately so I might have to give into the bib, which I hate b/c it ruins a perfectly cute outfit! It's either a bib or changing clothes 5 times a day! She is still sleeping great at night and in her own bed! She also loves lying in her bed and watching her mobile, its very entertaining to her. We think she is pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten! She is so cute, I love her little laugh. That is just the best.