Sunday, September 28, 2008

6 Year Anniversary

I ordered a Oreo Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory for Micha. We don't have one anywhere around here so they shipped it to him. Micha loves cheesecake and loves Oreos, so he pretty much loved it! They have the best cheesecakes ever!
Well, my gift didn't quite compare to what Micha got me(they never do). Last week he suprised me with a new bedroom set. It is absolutely gorgeous and I almost cried!! I have been wanting a bedroom set since we got married and I guess 6 years of nagging finally paid off:) I haven't taken pics yet b/c we only have the bed set up(we have been very busy with company this past week) and the armoire and nightstands are quite ginormous and very heavy so we need a little more man power. Well, I figured that was definitely enough of an anniversary gift(yes, even for me) and wasn't expecting anything else. Micha suprised me again with a beautiful hotel room without the kids! The pic above is the hotel room and there were rose petals all over the room. Sometimes it's wonderful to just be out of your house and out of the "mom" mode, if even just for a night!! Well, I couldn't quite make it the whole night without my little Olivia, I had to go and pick her up(she is only 4 months). It was still a wonderful and unexpected night that I needed very badly! Micha is such a sweet and wonderful husband. He loves to spoil me and does a wonderful job. He is a great husband who puts up with all my crap and nagging. He treats me like a queen and I am so lucky to have been married to him for 6 years. I love you Micha!!

2 comments:

mimisuu said...

What a wonderful, thoughtful gift. Much better than a card and promise of a gift another time!

Clare said...

Chris is mad at Micha, he set the bar VERY high :)

That's so sweet and I know you deserve it!