Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bedroom Furniture



With the help of all the Bailey Boys, we were able to get my furniture in over the weekend. I absolutely love it and think it is gorgeous! The armoire is massive but we managed to make it fit in our room and I am loving it. I have rearranged all the bedrooms over the past couple of weeks. I moved Olivia out of our room and decided to put her in with Maddy. For those who know me that is a very big step for me. I am what people call a paranoid freak!! I get so nervous not having my baby in the same room, it puts my mind at ease when I can hear them breathing and moving throughout the night. But I decided it is time to move her out(plus my new furniture wouldn't fit with her crib in there:)) I was also hoping Maddy would go to sleep easier if she had someone in the room with her. Plus she knows she can't cry or yell for us b/c she will wake Olivia up. So now the girls are sharing a room and Olivia's room is now the "playroom".
And our bathroom will finally be done today!! I will be happy to have my shower back to myself and without a million toys in it!!

2 comments:

JNScoopz said...

that's a very nice bedroom set. Hopefully you didn't do too much damage to the house when moving it! I've been trying to look for a decent bedroom furniture set myself and so far I've only been on www.Eco-Furniture.com.

Unknown said...

Grand and majestic, the Treviso Panel Bed by Pulaski Furniture brings the luxury of Old World Italy into your home. Crafted of durable cherry solids with oak and ash burl veneers, this panel bed features a Lush Brandy finish and faux marble backdrop highlighted with scrolled leaf accents on the headboard and foot board. Intricately carved posts and the carved breakfront design bring out the brilliance of the bed. Three slats with an adjustable center leg and the patented bed locking system provide you with maximum comfort and durability. The Treviso Panel Bed is guaranteed to bring sophistication and comfort to your bedroom.
--------------
Stephanie


Guaranteed ROI