Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged

Seven

7 things I can do:

1. I can find killer deals!!
2. I can be very sarcastic.
3. I can make the best chocolate chip cookies and caramel brownies
4. I can talk on the phone all day.
5. I can usually always get what I want with Micha
6. I can be pretty clumsy
7. I can eat a whole pan of rice crispy treats by myself.

7 things I can't do:

1. I can't play any type of musical instrument.
2. I can't not get stressed over the small stuff.
3. I can't stop shopping.
4. I can't save my money. (maybe this is because of number 3)
5. I can't stay at home by myself at night.
6. I can't wake up early
7. I can't watch scary movies

7 things that attracted me to Micha:

1. He was cute.
2. He made me feel like I was the only girl on the planet.
3. He took me shopping on our first date:)
4. He loved showering me with gifts and flowers.
5. He loved the gospel.
6. He had a great sense of humor.
7. He always complemented me.

7 things I say most often:

1. But it was on sale!
2. Madison Kay Bailey!
3. Shut up Winston!
4. Whatever
5. I love you
6. What do you want to eat?
7. I'm with JP on this too, I am not posting the other things:)

7 People I admire the most:

1. My mom-she is like Paula Deen, Martha Stewart, and wonder woman all in one!
2. Micha- he always sees the good in things instead of dwelling on the bad.
3. JP- has been through more than anyone I know and still has an amazingly positive attitude and a smile on her face.
4. Trish-she never complains about anything, even when things suck! She is also like wonder woman.
5. Joseph Smith-he restored this wonderful gospel and never wavered, even through the hardest of times
6. The youth of our church
7. Paris Hilton HaHa just kidding, she is the biggest loser of all time

7 favorite foods

1. Chips and salsa/cheese dip
2. Sushi
3. Rice crispy treats(homemade)
4. spinach & artichoke dip
5. coconut shrimp
6. diet coke
7. Chick-fil-a chicken sandwiches

7 people I tag

1. Julie
2. Marcie
3. Margie
4. Rachelle
5. Connie
6. Melissa
7. Jennifer

No comments: