Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just some Pics

Maddy drinking her first cup/bowl of hot cocoa of the season. For some reason I never unpacked my mugs and I have no idea where they are. These latte mugs are the closest thing we had. I don't think Maddy minded.
Maddy had Sophie spend the night and they were soaking their feet and putting on makeup. Man, they sure have it rough.
Maddy took this picture of herself. I thought it was pretty cute.
Is this not the sweetest picture ever?
This is cousin Kiera and she enjoyed sucking on Olivia's toes:) I think Olivia like it too, because she kept sticking her toes in her mouth!


This is Olivia rolling around. Sorry about the poor quality on the videos!

Olivia has discovered how loud she can be and likes to practice all day long. It's hilarious to listen to her.

1 comment:

Jen T. said...

Wow I love how she turns her head completely before rolling. She's pretty funny and Maggie was very excited, when she heard her screaming and started screaming back at her. So cute!