Thursday, October 2, 2008

Birtday Party

Maddy and Grayson dancing together.
Olivia showing us her "muscles".




Micha's brother Bud did a suprise 4oth birthday for his wife Terri. I told Maddy about it and she was so excited to go and told me she was going to wear her fanciest dress and when she woke up in the morning she put it on and said she was ready to go to the party. I was able to convince her to take it off until it got closer to the time. The party was at Bill Valentine's restraunt and we were out on the patio with a live band. I was very impressed with Bud's party throwing skills:) Maddy danced the whole night and said it was the best party she had ever been to. You can see her sweet dancing skills in the above video:)

4 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

i love that video of maddy dancing it made me laugh alot!

Unknown said...

Maddy has some sweet dancing skills, Napolean would like to dance with her :)

Trish said...

That was freakin' awesome!

kristin said...

i think my favorite muscle of olivia's is the one under her (1st)chin:)