Monday, October 27, 2008

5 Months!

I put Olivia in the living room on a blanket and came back and she was at the front door.
Can't help but smile when I look at this pic!


Another great hair day!! :)My little Olivia is 5 months old! She has started rolling all over the place. She is able to get where she wants to be by rolling and now she is starting to get things she isn't supposed to. Time to start baby proofing again! She is trying to sit up on her own and I don't think it will be long before she is. She is really enjoying eating cereal(as you can tell by the chubbiness) She is the cutest, chubbiest baby and I can't help but smile when I look at her. She loves her exersaucer and she loves when Maddy plays with her.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Give that tub-o'-love some kisses for me! Those are great pics!

Jen T. said...

She is getting quite the cheeks huh?! So cute! And what a sweet sis Maddy is to jump in with Olivia for a photo opp!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how chubby she is getting! She's so cute! give her big kisses for me :)