Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reason #300



This is reason #300 I shouldn't be in the kitchen!! I was making Chex Mix Muddy Buddy's yesterday and had everything in a ziploc bag and ready to shake it up. Well I decided to go check on Olivia as I was shaking it up. I stepped in the living room, turned the bag to shake and powdered sugar and chex mix everywhere!! I was so mad!! Mainly b/c I love this snack and now I only have a small amount left but also b/c of the huge mess I made so early in the day!! I am always doing stupid things like this when I cook. I just need to stay oout of the kitchen!

3 comments:

jennifer rogers said...

oh my gosh I would've been so MAD!!! Have fun in Branson....bring me back something french :)

Candice said...

Oh no! I can only imagine watching those first few pieces fly out and cringing as the rest followed; powdered sugar doesn't sound pleasant to clean up at all! I remember you making these freshman year, and now I'm craving them - glad you got to salvage some!

Ingrid said...

I would have been equally mad- for the mess, but mostly for losing the snack I was looking forward to enjoying. I LOVE muddy buddies!!! I'm sure you're still a great cook when you are in the kitchen :) Like Candice, I am now craving them.