Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Olivia is Three!!

Baby Olivia 034 Baby Olivia 009

 

May Pictur 040

September Pictures 075

  June 2010 022 Aug 2010 026

April 2011 006

DSC_0188 DSC_0005

What can I say about my darling little Olivia??

  • She has a very strong personality and knows exactly what she wants. 
  • She LOVES playing with her friends. 
  • She still loves Dora, along with Team Umizoomi and Max and Ruby. 
  • She enjoys playing with her My Little Ponies and Polly Pockets. 
  • She is obsessed with Macaroni and Cheese and usually eats it once a day(thank goodness for easy mac). 
  • She loves books!!  We go to the library weekly and she gets about 10-15 books and enjoys them all week long. 
  • She has a high pitched scream that is likely to send me to the nut house very soon!
  • She tests my patience EVERY day but I love her to pieces!!

 

Happy Birthday Olivia!!

We LOVE You!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I believe the high pitched scream because I have heard it. But I still don't think my sweet adorable livy could ever throw a tantrum or be strong-willed. She is so cute.

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful, smart girl! She sounds a lot like my Kaylee =) Congrats to Olivia!