Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday Madison!!

My Pictures8

Wow!!! How is my baby girl 8 years old??  She has grown up so fast and is an amazing daughter. She helps out with Olivia a lot!!  Olivia wants to play with Maddy 24/7 and Maddy is very good about taking time to play with her every day.  She is also a great help around the house(which has been awesome these past couple of months).  She does dishes, laundry, makes her bed, and cleans her room.  Madison has such an outgoing personality that I admire so much.  I was always very shy, especially in new situations, but Maddy thrives on being seen and heard wherever she goes.  Every time I go to her school, a teacher or worker always stops me and comments on how much they love Maddy.  Just today, I went and ate lunch with her and one of the teachers came up and said how sweet Madison is.  She said that Madison always speaks to her and asks her “How are you doing today”.  Madison LOVES school and learning.  She excels in reading and math.  Her teacher commented to me that if Madison wasn’t so social she could leave Maddy in charge to teach the class.  Madison is in her 4th year of dance and really loves it.  She has always loved music and is never afraid to shake her booty to the beat.  Maddy is very excited for the arrival of her new little sister but is glad she didn’t come today on her birthday(so am I). 

Happy Birthday Maddy! We love you!!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Is Maddy for hire? I need some laundry done and the dishes need to be put up :) Happy 9belated)Birthday, Maddy! You're a pretty terrific 8 year old!!

Clare said...

Is Maddy for hire? I need some laundry done and the dishes need to be put up :) Happy 9belated)Birthday, Maddy! You're a pretty terrific 8 year old!!