Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ellie’s Newborn Photos

Sorry but this is going to be a picture overload.  We did Ellie’s newborn pictures when she was 6 days old.  My friend Andrea took them and did such an AMAZING job!  (You can check out her other work Here) I am so happy with how they turned out and I am having a hard time deciding on my favorites.  The session started a little rough.  We stripped her down to do the naked shots.  First she peed everywhere and then she was wide awake and very wiggly.  So, I fed her and got her to sleep.  Once she was asleep, she stayed asleep the entire time.  Baby Ellie 073 Baby Ellie 075 Baby Ellie 080 Baby Ellie 092 Baby Ellie 095

Love this one!

Baby Ellie 047 Baby Ellie 048

While we were in the hospital, there was a photograph in our room of a baby with these big flowers on her bloomers.  I knew I wanted some pictures like it so I told Andrea about it and she delivered perfectly.  I LOVE how they turned out!

Baby Ellie 051

Another favorite…

Baby Ellie 054 

Baby Ellie 056

Go HOGS!!

Baby Ellie 058

Our Little Ballerina

Baby Ellie 057 Baby Ellie 060 Baby Ellie 061

I am glad we got at least one while she was awake!

Baby Ellie 063 Snug as a Bug in a Rug….

Baby Ellie 064 Baby Ellie 065 Baby Ellie 067

I love this one of her smiling and her little toes and fingers sticking out.

Baby Ellie 072

1 comment:

Andrea said...

One of my favorite sessions ever. Thanks for all that yummy practice on such a great newborn. And beautiful newborn.