Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ready For Christmas!!!

I decided that I am ready for Christmas and want to begin in all the Christmas Festivities! So I will start by changing my blog background to Christmas. I love Christmas and think it should last longer then a couple of weeks. I am contemplating on where I am going to put my tree and how I will rearrange the house to accommodate the tree. Putting up the tree is always my favorite part. Then arguing with Micha that he has to put all his ugly ornaments in the back of the tree so he doesn't disrupt the beauty of the tree. I always buy tons of Christmas stuff after Christmas when it is on sale and put it away for the next year. I love getting my tubs down and finding all the new stuff I bought and forgot about. I love Christmas lights(preferably white ones), red and gold ornaments, garland, wreaths, nativity sets, wrapped presents under the tree, and the sound of Christmas music in the background. What's not to love about this wonderful time of year?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've always been a firm believer in making Christmas wait until the day after Thanksgiving, but this year it just can't get here soon enough! I've even broken down and listened to Christmas music - my #1 pet peeve!

Candice said...

Yea!! I love Christmas oh so much too, and I've always thought since it's the most wonderful time of the year it should get more than just a month to celebrate. Have fun decorating with your fam (and your comment of Micha's ornaments in the back so reminds me of Monica on Friends with her pretty tree):)

Amy said...

I'm with ya girl. We decorated for Christmas on Friday. A little early, but I couldn't wait any longer. It's so fun and exciting. It just feels so cozy with the tree up and all the decorations out. I love it!