Thursday, November 13, 2008


This is her favorite toy on the exersaucer b/c it is perfect for chewing on.
My little chubby-bubby.
Olivia looks a little annoyed and tired of her sis's kisses:)
There goes another one.
This past weekend Olivia was being a little cranky, started pulling at her ears, and had a runny nose. So of course I take her to the doctor knowing she has an ear infection and she did. I hope this isn't the first of many, Maddy didn't get her first one until she was 4. I am glad we caught it before Thanksgiving and being out of town. Now she should be completely over it by the time we leave. Just after 2 days on the antibiotics she is already acting happier.

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

Oh my gosh! She is soooo cute! I love chubby, healthy babies. I remember when Maddy was tiny. How sad that Olivia has an ear infection. But great that you caught it soon. Braeden never had any, but Jaren got one at like 4 months old. What a nightmare! He acted like he really just needed to be put out of his misery. I hope she gets better fast- and keep her pumped full of Tylenol and Motrin. Happy Thanksgiving wherever you're going.

jennifer rogers said...

Brock loved that apple too it was the only thing that he could bend to reach his mouth for a while...hope you sanitized it :) She is getting so cute and chubby! I love it!

Jen T. said...

Wow I just want to pinch her cheeks every time I see a picture of her! What a cutie. And what a sweet sister she has!;)

Sarah F. said...

She looks so sweet...I love her beautiful blue eyes!