Saturday, February 7, 2009

Alphabet Tag

A--Attached or single: Attached for over 6 years.
B--Best Friend: Micha-he knows anything and everything about me.....and still loves me! Best Girlfriend would be JP and Penny
C--Cake or Pie: Hot Apple Pie with ice cream
D--Day of choice: Saturday, when Micha doesn't have to work
E--Essential Item: My Straightner, I can't live without it and you wouldn't want to see me without it!
F--Favorite Color: Purple
G--Greatest Accomplishments: Being home alone at night by myself! It took me 27 years to do it and I HATE it. I am doing it tonight and I'm procrastinating going to bed b/c I don't want to go to sleep by myself! I used to make people come stay with me or I would go stay with them when Micha would be out of town. I am finally growing up!
H--Hometown: Hot Springs, AR
I--Indulgences: Shoes and Sales
J--January or July: July for sure!! Love the summer, hate the cold.
K--Kids: Madison-5, Olivia-8 months
L--Life is complicated without: Cell phones, I feel so lost if I don't have mine!
M--Marriage Date: September 27, 2002
N--Number of Siblings: 5-3 sisters and 2 brothers
O--Oranges or Apples: Oranges-juicy, sweet oranges
Q--Quotes: "Isn't that just kick you in the crotch, spit on your neck, Fantastic!"-Rachel "Friends"
R--Reasons to Smile: My family, yummy food, and a great new pair of shoes
S--Singer/Songwriter: Mmmm.........I like me some Kenny Chesney!
T--Tag 5 Friends: Trishy, Marji, Jenny, Marcie, and Ingrid
U--Unknown Fact About Me: I am a closeted nail biter.
V--Very Favorite Stores: Target, TJ Maxx, Target,
W--Worst Habit: Gossiping, being nosey
X--X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds are awesome. Nothing cooler then seeing your little baby for the first time on the ultrasound.
Y--Your Favorite Food: CHips and Salsa, Sushi, and rice crispy treats
Z--Zodiac: Pisces

1 comment:

Candice said...

I just saw a similar list on facebook, looks like the abc's are the questionnaire of choice :) Fun review of you, and I'm proud of you for staying alone without Micha - I hate being alone too!