Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mom's Birthday


My mom's birthday was on Thursday, so we the fam over for dinner. Oscar, Dollie, and the kids came up too. We made chicken, shrimp, and steak kabobs(and by "we", I mean Micha), very yummy. We had cheesecake, fresh from the freezer at Sam's Club, for dessert and sang Happy Birthday to mom. It's hard to believe she is 61, especially having a daughter as youthful and young as me. She is a wonderful mother and grandmother. All of her grandkids adore her and she loves to spoil them all. Maddy often makes the statement that DeeDah(Maddy's special name for her) is the best cook ever! I would probably have to agree, it's great having our very own Paula Deen in the family! It was great to help Mom celebrate her birthday.
My sweet little, round headed, chubby cheeked, double chinned, baby girl!
Olivia getting into my purse and pulling out all of my receipts.
The girls enjoying cupcakes.

Brock and Olivia taking a bath together. That boy has the biggest brown eyes ever!

No comments: