Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Family Pictures (long overdue)

We did family pictures back in November.  I got a rare and unexpected Saturday off, so I frantically got our outfits together in 2 days(talk about stressful). My sister, Marji, took them for us and did a GREAT job(as always).  The weather was absolutely perfect that day, I think it ended up being in the 70s. 

 

Ellie-1Ellie-11

 

Ellie wasn’t too interested in sitting still for her pictures, but we still got a few good ones of her.

Ellie-8Ellie-4

 

 

Maddy wm-5Maddy wm-3

 

Madison was all about taking pictures(as always).  She loves the spotlight!  She loves clothes and fashion so I tried to pick out an outfit that was both of our style.  Not everyone can rock a fur vest! Smile

Maddy wm-6Maddy wm-8

 

Olivia WM-6Olivia WM-7

 

Olivia is famous for NEVER looking at the camera!  She is always looking to the side or down.  Marji was able to get some great shots of her looking right in the camera. 

Olivia WM-12Olivia WM-11

WM Bailey-3WM Bailey-5

Overall, the girls did a great job with the family pictures.  Once again, it was all about getting Olivia to look at the camera. The location we went to was great, just an old run down barn. 

I LOVE how they turned out.

 

WM Bailey-6WM Bailey-11

My three beautiful girls!

WM Bailey-17WM Bailey-18

 

WM Bailey-25WM Bailey-28

No comments: