Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Maddy’s 9th Birthday

008009

Maddy wanted to have a Cake Boss party this year.  She started watching Cake Boss over the summer and became quite infatuated with it.  I had seen several different Cake Boss parties on Pinterest and my friend(thanks Andrea) had recently blogged about her daughter’s party and they turned out so cute!  As you can see, Maddy wanted zebra and pink for her colors.  I was very happy about this.  I love me some zebra print!  We made all the girls their own aprons with their names embroidered on them. 

 

011013

We ended up having 7 friends come to the party.  They ate pizza and cheese dip and then started the cake decorating.

019021023

I had several different colors of icing, fondant, and sprinkles for them to decorated their cakes with.  My mom and Micha’s mom came and helped with the party.  I am so glad they were there!! It was so nice to have extra help.  All the girls did such a great job on their cakes and really seemed to enjoy it.

025048

All the girls with their cakes.

021

After the cake decorating it was time for presents and cake.  Maddy got some great presents, her friends know her well!

034036

Maddy with her finished cake.

024033036038

I made Maddy a zebra birthday cake.

050

She had her party on Friday night.  We went to Logan’s Road House on Saturday for her Birthday meal at a restaurant.  Then Sunday, which was her real birthday, I made her fried shrimp, coconut chicken, and twice baked potatoes.

065060

All Madison wanted for her birthday was high heel shoes!  I got her these black boots that have a small heel on them.  She loved them and thinks she is hot stuff when she wears them! 

Happy Birthday Madison, we love you!

No comments: